Monday, January 8, 2007

J

Heres one from Felix... Only one of you who read this will know what that means... And I hope that one person smiles. (P.S. It's an oldie and some parts aren't the greatest.. but I was young! hehe)



Can I smudge out these imperfections with a moonlit cello solo?
Will my tears slowly vanish as I play your favorite song?
Would you watch as I crumbled, sweeping the bow across the strings?
Do you laugh as it breaks, just like my heart thats now in two?
What happens if you turn and leave, will I ever see you again?
Though my heart is beyond repair, would I still pick up the pieces?
And even find them all?
Do I gain the courage to take back the love I know I lacked?
Can I sadly mend my broken cello and let another note sound?


~questions from a torn musician.. or singer.. same thing...

1 comment:

threePIXELgap said...

...thats exactly how i'm feeling right now